a little scrapping

well... with all of the craziness of thanksgiving & christmas upcoming, i squeezed in a little scrapbooking last week.  wooo!  just thought i'd share.
m
the littlest & i drove up to green tangerines last week where i found all of these fun new papers from ki memories.  i totally need to go back & get more - one for each month!   it's probably a good thing it's a little bit of a drive &  i can't just pop over to that store!

this one i made mostly with the watercolor add on from studio calico's october kit + more ki memories letters & scribble stickers. 

this one was made with my napa valley studio calico kit & i actually made it a couple of weeks ago.  i just haven't had time to take pics of it!   

Comments

  1. Amazing layouts, seriously, so so so awesome. I see these and I want to re-sub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layouts! I am totally loving the calendar one! I recently bought that bracket calendar paper, and definitely can't wait to put it to use now. Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing work Mandie...always!
    The detail in the calendar one is so awesome!
    Always love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these! I can't wait for the KI stuff to come in the December kits! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I'm wanting my SC kit more than ever now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts, Mandie! Love the banner on that calendar page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous calendar! Love the layouts too! They are both great! I need to try doing a few on a black background! Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Elle's Studio team. I love your layouts here. Especially that calendar page!!! Perfect!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts