some baby-ish things...

...even though i don't have a baby.  lol.  my dear friend emily had a baby this past week.  a couple of days prior, she came over to my house; so, i could snap a couple of photos of her & her daughter.  (doesn't she look amazing!  i wish i looked that gorgeous a few days away from delivery!)  any. way.  so, i made this sweet, little layout with a couple of the photos i took.   
i made this layout from the february the story matters kit.  i added the sassafras letter stickers, pearls and the studio calico nadiya stamps. 


and this little card i made for another family in the squadron who *also* had a baby girl this past week.  (busy baby week in the squadron, i guess!)  we were taking a meal to them yesterday; so, i wanted to add a little card just to say "welcome" to the new little babe.  
for this one, i used my january studio calico kit, who's who (which i had not even touched yet!  yikes!) + the nadiya stamps, hero arts basic alpha & this cute little stamp from hero arts.  

Comments

  1. WOW. These are beautiful AND I had no idea that SC alpha even existed. I'm pretty much smitten with it! Too bad it's no longer available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that you were announcing something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look amazing. You take beautiful photos and I am sure she will cherish them. Love the softness in colors and the geometrics of your layout. It is stunning. As is the card. You never create anything I don't love, so I must sound like a broken record. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was stumbling around the web today...checking out AC Cardstock...tumbled over to their blog (on a whim...) and who do I find there? Congrats on being their guest designer today! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the by...I really am not a great gardener...trust me, plant a daffodil once and with absolutely no effort...you will be rewarded year after year! Basically, if it is growing or thriving in my yard...it requires no effort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts