some new pages

hiiiiii!  hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  (in the US anyway!  lol.)  just a few *okay a bunch * new pages & a card to share today!
a fairly quick on describing my littlest & using the napa valley kit from studio calico. 

i always struggle with this style of layout.  mine never look quite "right."  but i like the way it turned out okay. 


another quick one from napa valley.

this layout above and the card below were both for scrap again in june.  the product to use was burlap.  i struggled with it.  in the end, i chose to try it out on a gluber.  i like the way it turned out!  :) 

using some more rocket age.  seriously, LOVE that stuff!

and.... a peek at my layout for this week's sketch at elle's studio:



Comments

  1. i looove your pgs...they are super fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are prolific and these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got the talent girl! I really like the color mix and the corrugated alphas on the Collin page - they are all great! oh yeah, and i really like the plaid with your daughter's page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single one of them! Thinkin I may dig Napa Valley back out thanks to all your fab inspiration. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a Bank Holiday in England on Monday, it's so nice having a 4 day week! I got my Elle's kit today and it is gorgeous!! I'm torn between wanting to make a mini and wanting to make lot's of LO's.

    Love what you did with the ribbon on that first page. I already have your 'Mister & Me' LO in my fav's at SC, what you did with the filters is such artsy fun! Brilliant use of the SC month cards on your 'Nike Women's' LO. Your 'chillin' is so summery and I adore the banners. I think the burlap looks really great on that card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new layouts, especially the first one! Just fabulous:) And your blog is awfully quiet today--I usually do not like music on blogs, but somehow on yours I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you made the Rocket line work on a layout about Claire. It's not for boys only. Woohoo! Love how on the Mister and Me layout your used a mist(er). That is awesome and is such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 'Collin' layout the most! Fabulous pages as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That burlap flower is fabulous! Such great texture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts