an answer & a pebbles country picnic layout

hi, all!  today i am going to answer a couple of questions i received in a comment & share a pebbles layout from last week!  janicke, i am sorry it took so long to answer.  we were out of town for my sister's wedding.  :)  (And, i hope you are reading!  ha!)
she asked:

Hello, a few ?'s...For the chevron layout, you cut the same pattern on several pieces of pattern paper and then just adhered lose pieces to one pattern? Is that cut available to purchase? I love it!
2nd, how do you get type on a layout like you did in the still makes me laugh layout? Do you plan exactly where things will be placed and then run the cardstock through your printer? I love your work!

1- Yes!  that is exactly what I did.  I cut one out of cardstock and then adhered the pieces to a base sheet of cardstock.
2-  Yes, it is a cut I purchased from Silhouette.  It is called Chevron Stripes , and you can find it HERE
3- I WISH I had a wide format printer!  I actually used my typewriter to make that layout.  I determined whereabouts i would like the journaling to be & just put it in.  :) 
(And thank you!  you make me blush!) 

now.  for my pebbles country picnic layout.  it was country picnic week on the blog last week.  this line is so adorable.  i used it with some photos i took of my friend last year.  I paired it with grey cardstock to make the colors pop & really shine.  if you want more details, such as product used, etc.  pop on over to the pebbles blog to peep it out!  

Comments

  1. Such a cute layout. Love the comparison of the two photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout! I love so much about it, especially that you used green for the title. That really stands out (and on a side note matches my finger nails today. Yep...important to know that. Not.) I'm digging the mix of pp, too. Nice combination. The photos are so cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for answering my ?'s :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts