May Studio Calico: Jolly Holiday

I am slow in posting these! ack! I was so excited to contribute for this month. The kit are GORGEOUS and totally up my alley: color wise and  Mary Poppins was a favorite movie of mine growing up. As soon as I saw the name of the kit, I knew the reference. I received in my contributor box the Documenter kit, the Jane & Michael add on, The Magic cards, the One Little Bird Time Stamp and the Rated Stamp
this layout was the first one i made. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jane and Michael add on. the colors are so gorgeous, and the embellishments are just perfect. I need, like, four of this kit; so I have cards to hoard. ha!
See what I mean? the colors are amazing. This one uses the add on + a tiny smidge from the documenter main kit. 
And speaking of the Documenter Main Kit, this is my main kit only layout:
just a simple one page summary of the month of February.
It was perfect timing on the "Magic" card set because we went to Universal Studios in April. The timing really could not have been better for that! The Magic Cards are sold out, but they are available in a digital version, as well. This spread also features the "rated" stamp set from Hello Forever.
this super simple layout uses bits of the documenter kit + the digital version of the Magic Stamp set

When I saw this stamp set from One Little Bird, I KNEW what I would use it for. This layout also uses bits from the Jane & Michael add on and the main documenter kit. For ink colors, hit up this layout at Studio Calico

My subscriber box comes next week. I have the Scrapbook kit + Spoonful Add On + this gorgeous gold stapler. I can't wait! I can't wait to see what you all make with your kits!

Comments

Popular Posts